AML （Anti-Money Laundering） solution “E-Police”
- Designed for the money transfer providers.
- Detects suspicious transactions with proprietary AML Logic
AML transaction monitoring solution
E-police is a software solution that manages all aspects of the anti-money laundering (AML) detection and investigation.
Our solution provides a global view of financial crime and the flexibility to monitor, and quickly update an organization’s AML detection strategies. E-police is used for our fund transfer business, PayForex, to protect ourselves from the financial crime.
AML database list management
The importance of preventing money laundering and the funding of terrorism is growing at the international level, and businesses in the finance industry are called upon to implement new measures on a regular basis.
Our E-Police service’s AML (anti-money laundering) database captures risk information on a global scale at every opportunity, on matters including entities under sanctions, anti-social elements, politically exposed persons (PEPs), and countries and regions under remittance restrictions. This service provides the in-depth risk management necessary to prevent suspicious transactions from being overlooked.
- Ministry of Finance (Japan)List of Economic Sanctions and Targets
- OFAC (USA)Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN)
- Financial Services Agency (Japan)Unregistered Foreign Businesses Subject to Previously Issued Warnings,Unregistered Businesses Subject to Previously Issued Warnings
- Thomson ReutersWorld-Check
- National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations (Japan)National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations (Japan)