Queen Bee Capital Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) uses personal information of customers and personal information acquired in connection with business transactions of the Company only for the purposes stated below, We will properly handle and protect it based on related laws and regulations and internal regulations.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
In handling customer’s personal information and personal number collected by the Company, we have established the “Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information” and the “Law Concerning the Use of Numbers to Identify Specific Persons in Administrative Procedures”, related to these We will comply with various regulations / guidelines and various regulations of our company.
2. Business Contents
Our business is as follows.
- fund transfer work based on “Law on funds settlement (fund settlement law)”
- Other businesses that can be operated by a money transfer agent and the services incidental thereto (including business that is to be handled in the future)
3. Purpose of use of targeted personal information
We will collect and use personal information for the following purposes.
- For acceptance of our user registration application
- For identity verification based on criminal profit transfer prevention law
- To confirm the authority of the principal or agent in various transactions
- For management in our ongoing transactions
- Judgment based on the principle of conformity, etc. for judging the appropriateness of provision of our service
- For the exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts with customers, laws, etc.
- Research and development of our service through market research, data analysis, questionnaire etc.
- For various proposals related to our service, such as shipping direct mail
- In order to properly carry out consignment work to the subcontractor of our company
- In order to properly carry out business alliance with our business partner
- To provide it to third parties to the extent necessary for carrying out appropriate business, such as for sending premiums
- For termination of various transactions and for post management after cancellation of transactions
- Other, in order to carry out dealings with customers properly and smoothly
We will not collect or use personal information beyond the range necessary for achieving the above purpose of use. Regarding the personal number, the “law concerning the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures” and “submission of records concerning overseas remittances etc. for securing proper taxation of internal tax” We will not use it for purposes other than those stipulated by law.
4. About acquiring personal information
In addition to items based on laws and regulations, we collect personal information necessary for user management etc. at user registration. Please note that if you can not provide such personal information, it will not be possible to properly conduct the user management etc. of the customer.
5. About sensitive information
We are a political opinion, religious (referring to religion, thought and belief), accession to labor union, race and ethnic group, gate and domicile, information on health care and sexual life, criminal record, collective demonstration act (Hereinafter referred to as “sensitive information”) for exercising the right of petition and exercising other political rights will not be acquired. However, in the following cases, we will acquire, use or provide sensitive information such as the domicile.
- Based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property
- In cases where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children
- When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations by a national institution or a local public entity or a person receiving consignment thereof
- When acquiring, using or providing third-party sensitive information, as far as is necessary for the transfer of rights and obligations through inheritance procedures, etc.
6. Whether or not a third party is provided
We will not provide personal data of customers to third parties without obtaining their consent unless they are based on laws and regulations.
7. Implementation of Safety Management Measures
We will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction and leakage of personal information, rectify and correct, and take systematic, human and technical safety control measures for the safety management of personal data to be handled. In addition, we will continuously review the policies concerning this Safety Management Measures as necessary.
8. Creation date
Established date：June 1, 2010
Last revised date：January 1, Heisei 28
9. About cookies
Cookie is a function that allows sites to store information in browsers of customers’ personal computers and retrieve them later. For example, We use it for the purpose of providing appropriate information to those who access it and for the purpose of preventing unauthorized access and ensuring the security of customers in transactions on this site. However, please be assured that the cookie set on this site does not contain such information that the contact information of the customer will be known.